Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who Doesn't Like Cake?

So it turns out that I'm not so good at this blogging business. I was moderately ashamed when I realized today that my last post was Oct. 1 - I am the worst. Luckily, I don't think anyone has actually read this blog yet, so I'm not disappointing legions of fans, anyway.

My niece turned 3 last week and, being the wonderful Auntie that I am, I made her a cake to go with her Pooh theme. Totally excited with the outcome of this one! I know that at 3 she's just excited about the fact that there is cake, and probably doesn't appreciate the effort, but it's still fun to do.



What is NOT so much fun is cooking for 6 boys who are shingling your roof (ST and five of our friends who volunteered to help out - I am paying them in food and beer). What is even less fun is feeding those boys baked beans without really realizing what the consequences would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment