Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things I Have Learned So Far Today

  1. Some pairs of tights are not.
  2. Wearing tights with a slippery lining makes your skirt ride up, destroying any type of look that you may have been going for.
  3. Although some tights are far superior to others, they all suck.
  4. Pancakes - while delicious - don't really have much lasting power to get you through the morning.
  5. Adults are totally getting ripped off by not having recess in their lives anymore.
  6. I am really REALLY bad at push ups. Especially at 6am.
  7. I am worse at chin ups.
  8. Some Many people should have their driver's license revoked.
  9. There is no food in my house. Well, there is probably enough food for both of us to eat well for about 3 weeks, but I am not one bit interested in any of the stuff that's there.
  10. We ran out of milk this morning but I didn't know it until after I had brewed a pot of coffee. I used a dash of unwhipped cream  instead. It's actually not bad.
  11. I think I'm an above-average speller.
  12. Other people do indeed notice how heavy-chested I am. Not that I thought I was really hiding it, but it still suprises me when people point it out.
  13. It's October. OCTOBER. Already.
  14. It's only 11:15 and I feel like today has been a week long.

No comments:

Post a Comment