Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When I Grow Up...

I want to be a blogger.

I just can't seem to get it together enough to post regularly. Or to figure out exactly what I want this blog to be. My life isn't really that exciting - does anyone really want to read a chronicle of my life? Hiiiiiighly doubtful. I love to bake - but don't do it regularly enough to make a whole blog. I love to travel - but see previous sentence.

*****

I'm debating getting a spray tan this week. I KNOW! Seriously, though. Several of my friends have had them and swear by them, but I don't know about it all. The thought of being painted weirds me out a bit.

And the though of being painted with no clothes on, lifting up things to move them out of the way - let's just say that it doesn't inspire me to pick up the phone and make that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment