Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Mr. Sun...

What's that? Seasonal Affective Disorder? Why yes, I think I know what that is.

I neeeed sun. I am craving it like nobody's business. It has started to peek out more frequently, and since the clocks sprung ahead yesterday it even stayed out until well into the evening last night. This hasn't even been too terrible a winter on our little Rock, and I am dying for a beach vacation right about now. Except I wouldn't *actually* reveal this body in public, but that is a separate issue altogether.

I was coaching my wee skiers this weekend, and as we're headed up the chair the 7-year old burst into a round of "Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun... please shine down on me...".

My mood, summed up in an innocent elementary school chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment