Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March, Really?

Sigh.

So I guess I'm not getting any better at this keeping-up-my-posts thing. But I had my weekly dose of House last night, and the mystery-case patient was a crazy blogger - got me thinking it was time to update.

The third month of 2010 already... how did that happen? The year has been jam-packed already, so I fear look forward to what the rest of the year will bring. A quick Jan/Feb recap:
  • Started strong with Combat Fitness early in January
  • Started coaching SnowStars (Entry Level alpine racers) early in January
  • Made a couple of really cool cakes
  • Completed and passed a Coaching course (alpine skiing)
  • WENT TO THE OLYMPICS!! (more on that to come)
  • Won my age category at Old Sam Day for a repeat performance
  • Took up my position as Finish Ref at another Marble Cup
And somewhere in there, I managed to gain about 10 pounds. It's been an action-packed year so far, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment